Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lots of Love..

Valentine's Day is almost here...and what's valentine's without some kind of sweets!!



I decided to go simple this year and opted for a basic vanilla sugar cookie recipe.



Who thought cookies need more work (and timeee!!!) than cake! Between the freezing and cutting and baking and decorating. Ahhhhh but they were worth it. They turned out reeeally good and looked great.


I am relatively proud of the results....remember this is my first time decorating cookies! pretty decent no?


Anyway, long story short:

vanilla sugar cookies + royal icing ..... they'll make anyone fall in love..trust me.


                                                                            
                                                                             The Colors 



(I ate a lot a bit before decorating...just to "check the taste")



What do you think?




Happy Valentine's everyone..
I hope you're spending it with the one you love..
and a bowl full of sweets and chocolates ofcourse =D



Pin It now!

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment!!! It's what gets me excited to go into the kitchen and bake again! =D